Friday, July 15, 2011

Thrifting

If you've never been to Savers, you don't know what you're missing.  It's a mega-thrift store, organized to the max.  In fact, I went to Target the other day and then Savers and guess which one was cleaner?  Hey, Target, spend a few bucks and clean up the place.

The Boy Child went with me and wahoo, he loves the place as much as me.  This time we joined the Savers Club.  Because $6.99 for a vintage camel-hair coat without a coupon is way too much to pay.  Now we'll get advance notice of special events and I told BC that if anyone ever told him he wasn't good enough to join the club, he should show them his Savers card.

The girls don't appreciate the thrift store.  I thought they were snobs until Boy Child said that Mallie Bee told him that half the stuff in there came from our house so why should she waste her time looking at it again.

This is more or less true and I should be irritated by the snark, but instead I believe I'm reaping what I've sown.

No comments:

Post a Comment